Wednesday, February 02, 2005

It Feels Like Thursday...

I want the week to be over. The anticipation for the Super Bowl is killing me, and it's making the week CRAWL. I just want it to be Sunday so I can over indulge in some of my favorite things.

Tomarrow is due to be filled with all kinds of soccer talk, which will most likely make me feel like stabbing myself in the head several times with a dull piece of acid soaked plastic. I hate soccer. The only thing about soccer that I have ever liked is a soccer game for the PS2 called Winning Eleven 7(Did I mention its japanese?).

'slater,


...werd

PS: Where's the love? It's Valentine's Day next week!

*EDIT* I just looked at my blog for the first time since I put "Mystery Smell" up and now my ads are for Cat Urine Removal...gotta love Google Ads!

No comments: