Monday, February 07, 2005

Did It Meet The Hype?


It's the day after and the season is at it's end.

Did the Super Bowl meet the hype?

In my opinion, yeah it really did.

The game was better then I was expecting it to be(but I have to wonder, much like everyone else, where was Philly's hussle in the last quarter?). New England won, but it wasn't a thumping and I think everyone just wanted a tight game. It was exciting, there were big hits and the stories in the game were fantastic.

My only complaint is that there's no real football next weekend and that sucks.

Next year's Big Game is in Detroit, and to me, Detroit is almost home. I cant wait. It's going to be pretty rad living in this area come this time next year.

Now what do I have to look forward to now that the NFL Season has come and gone? Hmm...I have no idea. Don't know what I'm going to do with myself.

'slater,

Luthor...werd

PS: I'm thinking of making a Bittorrent HOWTO and posting it here, if I did that would anyone read it? Let me know in my comments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yep I would read it. I am computer challenged. Guess who?