Saturday, February 26, 2005

Bloggin' Blahs...

So I think I know why most people's blogs fail.

I've gotten to a point where, day to day, I don't know what to talk about anymore. I like doing this a lot but it's hard to come up with something that's easy to write and entertaining at the same time. Reading a lot of people's blogs you see one of two things happen from this point. Something huge happens that changes their lives and they have awesome exciting things to talk about or people start talking about day to day things, like what colour their toothbrushes are and things of that nature. I'd love to say that I expect something huge to happen, but I doubt it highly. That being said, I'm not one to catalogue my house hold items.

So where does that leave me? I think I'll just continue to post random things when they pop up. So chances are more then likely you aren't going to see a post a day anymore, but hey it could happen.

I do really enjoy this. It lets me talk about things that I wouldn't regularly talk about, and express how I feel about certain things without getting into trouble for it. I love getting feedback(even though most of the people that read this thing are close friends that wouldn't tell me if it sucked). It makes me feel, at least a little bit, like my dreams of being a writer as a child weren't for naught.

Anyway, I'm out for a night of drunken debauchery.

'slater,

Luthor...werd

No comments: