Friday, February 04, 2005

Work Midnight? You are F*cking Nuts!

It's 10:41 right now and I'm at work. For a reason that remains a mystery to me, I volunteered to work the midnight shift tonight. My thought process had something to do with the fact that I'll be more ready for the Super Bowl if I worked the midnight shift. At the time my logic made total sense, now I just feel like a massive idiot. I'm tired and cranky and can see being easily annoyed during the course of the night. Tim Horton's(usually I'd have a link to Tim Horton's website, but this computer still uses IE and opening a bunch of windows to create links is annoying. Firefox is the way to be people) will be my best friend tonight.

I have to wonder about the stability of people that work the midnight shift. I do it occasionally and always feel like dog snot for about a week afterwards. People that do it every day must have some kind of bizarre torture fetish. I mean really, anyone that works steady nights must be some kind of vampire. How do you sleep when the sun is out and work while your body tells you to sleep? I just don't get it.

Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys Super Bowl weekend. Even if you aren't a football fan, gather around a TV screen on Sunday and at very least watch the high quality commercials that run during the big game(unless you live in Canada, where you'll get to see all kinds of really annoying Pizza Pizza and Canadian Tire ads super imposed on the field and second rate commercials that were probably played at Super Bowl XX). Thoughts of Super Bowl Sunday and beer are the only things keeping me going tonight.

'slater,

Luthor...werd

No comments: