Thursday, February 10, 2005

You ask, I Answer!


Someone asked in my comments why I hate soccer, so here's the reason.

Seeing as how I live in North America, I didn't really give a rats ass about soccer until about 3 years ago. Around that time we hired this guy that was a really big soccer fan. I thought he was an alright guy that just liked soccer and that was fine. Fast forward to about a year ago and said guy starts working my shift. We worked together for a few days and he'd occasionally talk about soccer, I'd smile and nod and things were good in the world. Then I made the mistake of mentioning that I saw something on ESPN about David Beckham(his hero/idle/only man alive this guy{who's also a HUGE homophobe} would have sex with). From that day forward EVERYTIME I work with this guy all he talks about is soccer, specifically Manchester United. When you don't care about something and someone talks about it you learn to dislike it. When you don't like something and someone talks about it all the time you learn to f*cking hate it and since I worked with this guy at least 3 days a week for about 10 months, I've learned to f*cking hate it. The bright spot is that I only have to work with him one annoying day a week, and that's Thursday. Today was no exception, as one of the Glazer's(the guys that own a real sport's franchise, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers) is trying to become the complete owner of Manchester United and all the little soccer fans are up in arms that a damn American would dare lay his filthy paws on their beloved Red Devils. I hope Glazer gets a hold of that team tears it down to the ground and burns the stadium to the ground. If that were to happen, that would be a good day to be alive.

'slater,

Luthor...werd

No comments: