Monday, February 21, 2005

Another Reason To Switch to Firefox...

So I get to work today and load up my blog to show to Crystal. Imagine my surprise when I see that EVERYTHING is all screwed up. The font size is messed, everything was out of whack. I was not impressed.

I made some changes(see the handsome picture above) on the weekend, and only tested it out in Firefox. Since everything worked fine I didn't give it a second thought. My bad...IE sucks and it didn't like the changes I made. Since most people are still using IE, I had to change things around, and now(I hope) everything looks normal again.

This is just another example of why people should switch to Firefox. Firefox is the way to be. No spyware(I know people have said it's coming), built in anti popup, tabbed browsing and the extension library(like bugmenot), what more could you want? IE is well past it's prime and showing it's age more and more every day. Give Firefox a try, what have you got to lose?
Get Firefox!

No comments: