Wednesday, May 18, 2005

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far, Far Away...Today...

The movie starts at 12:05 am tonight and I am on pins and needles.

My lovely friend Moojenny(who is the bestest. Jen's helped me threw some really tough times of late, and I'll always be grateful and thankful that I get to talk to such an awesome person. ) is talking to me and helping get my mind off of it, but I'm so stoked.

I can't wait to read the opening title scroll.

I'm so excited to hear the crack hiss of the lightsaber.

The thrill of the fight scenes.

I have been waiting for this forever.

The wait is near over.

It's a good day to be alive...

'slater,

Luthor...werd

*EDIT*

A few minutes after I originally posted this I found out that Frank Gorshin died. Gorshin is best known for his work as the Riddler on the 60's era Batman TV show. To me, his Riddler is the Riddler.

Gorshin hosted a documentary about comic books that I bought years and years ago, just as my love for the hobby was starting to take it's form. My first real lesson in comic history came from that documentary. So, in my mind, Frank was kind of my first teacher of comic book history.

Thanks Frank...


R.I.P.

No comments: