Saturday, May 14, 2005

I Think I'm Retarded...

Here I am at work, on a Saturday.

After all the crap thats gone on this past week, what do I do? Volunteer to work on a Saturday. What is even more stupid then that? Agree to come in at 4 AM. What's a lot more dumb then that? Doing it 2 days in a row.

I'm working a 12 hour shift today(4 AM to 3:30 PM, I know it's not 12 hours but it's close enough and it still sucks) and tomorrow I'm starting at 4 AM and working until 11:30AM.

I'm retarded.

But all of this does have an upside.

Next week I have Thursday booked off(for Star Wars, I know, sad) and I think since I'm working tomorrow I might be able to convince the boss to let me take Friday off next weekend. If that all goes as planned I should get 5 days off in a row, and that would seriously kick some solid ass.

So sleepy.

'slater,

Luthor...werd

No comments: