Sunday, May 15, 2005

Google Scares Me...

Seeing as how I'm near death from exhaustion and bored out of my skull, I did what I usually do when I'm bored and near death...Googled my blog name.

Luthor.blogspot.com googled with "Find web pages that contain the term "Luthors.blogspot.com""

Now this is just geeky and makes me feel like a royal nerd. Kevin Rose and Alex Albrecht are the former hosts of The Screen Savers and the last one is also Tech TV related, Cat Swartz(who is YUMMY). What's really nerdy and sad is...well...these are comments I left on thier Moblogs. I need a hobby. The other thing is just my Digg profile. Digg rules by the way.

Luthor's Story of a World Gone Retarded googled, plain jane.

Most of this stuff is just comic booky links to Lex Luthor stories that are retarded. That pleases me to no end.

What gets me is this thing, that link leads to this one. What the hell is this? Since I'm too lazy to actually figure it out, somone PLEASE email me and tell me what this crazy stuff is all about! The Horror! <--- Very Random, I know but it made me laugh so I'm leaving it and this in. Did I mention I was up at 2am this morning?

At very least it looks like Luthor's Story of a World Gone Retarded is somewhat valuble on whatever the hell this thing is. Yeah, that means I rule and kick ass at the same time...booyah!

More whining and self-pittying soon.
http://rapidshare.de/files/1784207/Podcast2.WAV.html
'slater,

Luthor...werd

PS: Do you suffer from BFS? Find out soon...

PSS: Hmm...can someone say THREE FRICKING DAYS???!!!??! OH MY FUGGIN' GOD!!!! THREE DAYS UNTIL STAR WARS! YAY! THREE DAYS!

PSSS: Can you find the hidden message in today's blog?

No comments: