Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Yes Virginia, There is a Superbowl...

For NFL Football fans, this time of year has a special magic. If the NFL season is like a story, then Superbowl is the climatic end and the outcome is never predictable. Will our heroes win? Can the underdog rule the day? Who will receive the ultimate reward? Who will be left sulking back to thier domain plotting for the next season to begin? and, most important of all, Who's going to Disney Land? My friends, our 2004 chapter will come to its conclusion in less then 2 weeks. The Philly Eagles will play the New England Patriots in Superbowl XXXIX on Febuary 6, 2005.

Most people are calling for the Pats to win BIG. Some have hopes that the Eagles will take home the Trophy. Personally, I think it's going to be a really good tight game. I see it going one of two ways. It's either going to be a high scoring offensive thrill ride or it's going to be all about the D's. Either way, it's something I can't wait for. At one point, not too long ago, I thought that any NFC team wouldn't stand a chance. I don't feel too much differently now. I think the Pats will take the big one home again and earn thier spot as a true dynasty in the NFL.




Versus


Patriots 37 - 24

'slater,

Luthor...werd
PS: Get used to this picture...

No comments: