Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Random Thoughts...

Greetings...

Why did we all think Nene Cherry was so cool? Has anyone ever watched the video for Buffalo Stance?

I'm not a fan of the heat, but I wish it wasn't this cold!

Shawn Michaels is a tool.

Speaking of which, wouldn't you love to hear something new from Maynard and the boys?

Why haven't you switched to Firefox yet? You know you want to.

No really, why did we like Buffalo Stance?

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is a brilliant film.

I think Watchmen should be required reading for anyone that wants to be a writer.

If you're American and feel like being charitable, how about getting me a Mini Mac?

Where have all the good people gone?

Does anybody read this?

Ha! Didn't put any links in that last one! I rule.

Work still sucks.

Is there anything more annoying then a person that is MORE nerdier then you?

Luthor's Pick will be up tomarrow...if you're lucky.

'slater,

Luthor...werd

PS: How about showing me some love and leaving a message in my comment box?

No comments: