Saturday, January 22, 2005

Snow, Snow and More Snow...

I don't think I've ever seen this much snow in Windsor in my life. It has been snowing none stop all day, and most of the night last night. Windsor usually gets one big storm a year and maybe a little bit here and there. This year we've had at least three big storms. I like cold weather, but I don't like snow.

Moving on...

I really enjoy the web blogs hosted by former/current Tech TV personalities. Here's a list of my favorites:

Kevin Rose
Sarah Lane
Alex Albrecht
Dan Huard, Dan also has his own Tech/Computer site called Scopetech
Cat Swartz, Cat's also very hot, just as an aside
Joey the Intern
Leo Laporte

I'm sure there are others, but these are the only ones that I go to frequently. Check them out and enjoy.

'slater,

Luthor...werd

PS: FTA rules!

No comments: