Thursday, January 27, 2005

Soon The Circle Will Be Complete...

Hello...

Today is a GREAT day. Wanna know why? Do ya? C'mon, I know you do. Well I'm not going to tell you. Ha Ha, you suck!

Ok I'm lying.

Today is GREAT because...

Wait for it...

It's coming...

Starwars.com has the opening text for the next Star Wars movie!!! YAY!!! I am SO excited!!!

I know, I know...Phantom Menace sucked and Attack of the Clones was sh!tty and Star Wars has forever been ruined in your eyes and...You know what? F*CK YOU! Star Wars still rules. I don't give a damn what anyone else thinks about it. I f*cking LOVE Star Wars and I will forever and everytime there's something new about Star Wars, I get legitimately excited about it and you little piss ants that bitch and moan about it drive me retarded. You aren't 6 anymore so the feeling you got watching the first Trilogy isn't ever going to happen again (now watch either of the movies listed above with a 6 year old and tell me what happens). Deal with it. I don't understand how a movie that doesn't live up to your expectations can forever ruin what was(to many my age) a genuine EXPERIENCE. Seeing Star Wars as a kid wasn't going to see some movie, it was something you'll never forget. I truly charish the memory of seeing A New Hope for the first time and nothing could ever happen that will tarnish that. So don't b!tch, be happy!

Ok end rant...

So the new text that will be scrolling accross a movie screen near you on May 19, 2005 has been revealed...

Episode III

REVENGE OF THE SITH

War! The Republic is crumbling under attacks by the ruthless Sith Lord, Count Dooku. There are heroes on both sides. Evil is everywhere.

In a stunning move, the fiendish droid leader, General Grievous, has swept into the Republic capital and kidnapped Chancellor Palpatine, leader of the Galactic Senate.

As the Separatist Droid Army attempts to flee the besieged capital with their valuable hostage, two Jedi Knights lead a desperate mission to rescue the captive Chancellor...


Man, this movie is going to kick ass!

'slater,

Luthor...werd

PS: Just as an aside...I LOVE PHANTOM MENACE and ATTACK OF THE CLONES!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO! I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL EPISODE III COMES OUT!!!! (I know my dad is getting excited too).. :D