Sunday, January 16, 2005

First Post....hmmm

I'm sitting here watching TNA's PPV and I think...Hey why not make a blog! This is where I realize I have no life.

I've never done a blog before so you'll have to excuse me if I break blog
etiquette. I figure since I've never done this I should probably tell a little about myself. The words nerd and geek are often used and are probably very accurate. I love all things geeky...wrestling ...video games ...and most of all comic books. I'm 28, although I wish I wasn't. I listen to a lot of music, but not nearly as much as I did when I was younger and cooler. Kevin Smith is my hero. I smoke Du Maurier and drink Budwieser. Tech stuff makes me do things...crazy things. I hate my job. I wiz at a telnet talker called Magic Kingdom. Not sure what else to put here, but when I think of something I'll let you know.

This ppv is kinda of cruddy...but it beats trying to think of random things to write about myself. If you have anything you want to know...ask!

I'll try to keep this updated as often as I think of something to say...

'slater,

Luthor...werd

***EDIT***

Well the Ultimate X match was pretty friggin' cool. Styles, Sabin and Williams are what I think the future of wrestling is.

No comments: