Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Ahh Yeah...

I took the day off today. Man, did I need it. I did S.F.A. It was so nice. I got to sleep until almost noon.

Yes, you read that right.

I SLEPT!!! Until almost noon even. I turned off all the phones in the house and left my cell in the basement(so F.U. whoever called it at 8:17 this morning) and got to have a nice peaceful, uninterrupted sleep. It was so nice. It was almost just what the doctor ordered.

It was also incredibly beautiful out. It was supposed to rain all afternoon, but didn't, so I got to sit in the backyard and smoke. It was wonderful. I'm going to work as much as I can and maybe take another week off during summer vacation. Not work is the bestest ever.

Now before you think I've given up being "self deprecating", I haven't. I just feel good today. It's been a long while since I've felt this good and it's nice.

I hope everyone has a day like this real soon.

'slater,

Luthor...werd

PS: I spent some of the day listening to Lewis Black. He is the funniest mother f#cker alive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rolla still rocks my socks though no matter what Lewis Black says...