Wednesday, October 05, 2005

My Top 10 Albums

So today I don't feel like writing about how depressed I am and thought I would tell you about my favorite albums. I've always thought that the kind of music a person likes says a lot about them. Music has a lot of meaning in my life. There are times where I just stop listening to music, but my love for it always comes back and it usually helps me quite a bit. So anyway, here they are.

Not in any particular order:

Salt - Ausculate


Eels - Daisies of the Galaxy


Sloan - Twice Removed


Queens of the Stone Age - Songs for the Deaf


Foo Fighters - The Colour and the Shape


Blur - 13


Primus - Antipop


Public Enemy - Apocalypse 91: The Enemy Strikes Black


Tool - Aenima


The Who - Meaty, Beaty, Big and Bouncy


I almost feel bad because I didn't even put a lot of my favorite bands on the list. Music has brought a lot to my life and these change time to time, so I might do another list somewhere down the line with completely different albums.

Anywho, check this stuff out. It's great and let me know what you think.

'slater,

Luthor...werd

No comments: