Tuesday, March 29, 2005

People Read This...

Well Duh...

It never actually occurred to me that people read this until today.

Someone I work with(yes, you again Beck...err Peggy) mentioned that she had read my updates from last week and that she thought is was very sad. Another friend commented that she was bothered by something I wrote. Another mentioned that she reads and doesn't like the computer stuff. My cousin talked about reading it during the family thing.

It's weird and kind of makes me paranoid. Part of me loves getting feedback and hearing that people are reading this, but a part of me gets freaked out that people I know are reading it. It's like some kind of weird reverse voyeurism.

I tell everyone about my blog. I love that people read it. I love even more that some people enjoy it. I love hearing peoples thoughts and comments but in a way it's almost like they are commenting on me, and that's a weird feeling. It's not like its a new thing to me(Hello, 300 pound fat ugly bald guy here. Yeah I know comments) but this is different. I just don't know how to feel about it. I like it but it's unnerving at the same time.

Oh the dilemma...

I'll just keep writing, you keep commenting and the world keeps spinning...

'slater,

Luthor...werd

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hellooooo? you put a blog on the web...what did you think would happen? And personally it's not so much reading it here that makes the diff. This is just a backup for everything we chatter about otherwise. You start posting nudie pics and we'll talk about vouyerism.

Anonymous said...

P.S. It's not that I don't like the computer stuff. Well actually it is, so I just skip over it :) Selective nosiness.

Anonymous said...

Yes it was very sad......This Peggy person must be very intuitive. I sense she is very computer literate as well. She sounds like a very cool person. Don't forget to mention that when you see her.

Anonymous said...

bloggers can be friend blocked so that not everyone and their dog reads it... but then again, that would still be those whom you know, commenting on your life, offering you thoughts and whatnot.

where's the self-esteem? there's no credit given here, use this as a forum to get feedback for what a truly incredible person you are. let people behind the wall... let others help you through the times and trials we call life.