Friday, March 25, 2005

Being Sad Sucks...

4 day weekend...Wooohooo!

Right?

Well, unfortunately no. My mind is too caught up in everything else to be excited about a holiday weekend. I've spent the first day of said weekend sleeping. I woke up at 9 and went back to sleep at 11 and have spent most of the day drifting in and out of sleep since.

It's odd when you've put a lot of time and energy into something and then that something isn't there anymore. I know it's not the end of the world, I know that life goes on but at this very minute I can't get over how much I miss what is gone. I wish I could stop thinking. I wish I could turn off everything and turn it back on when all the emotion and sh!t is gone. I know I can't but it would be nice if I could.

This weekend is going to be strange as well. My entire family is getting together tomorrow to celebrate my Grandma's 80th birthday. My Grandma and I are incredibly close. My Gram was a huge part of my life when I was a child and I love her dearly. So tomorrow is going to have a lot of mixed emotions. Most of my family doesn't know what has happened and I know at least one person will ask about it. Just sucks...

I doubt I'll update until sometime next week, so allow me to wish any of my readers a Happy Easter.




'slater,

Luthor...werd

No comments: