Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Making Scented Candles...

First and foremost, I'm drunk right now.

I hit the "next blog" button on the top of the page and it said something about making scented candles, then had a bunch of Ebay ads. I don't think people really get the whole concept of "blogging". Ain't it supposed to be about what you are thinking about or feeling or just talking about random sh!t? Why would you try to sell stuff? Just kind of ruins the experience. I get such a kick out of doing this, I just don't get why someone would want to whore scented candles with it.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day. The day before my travels always are. I've slacked about doing something's that need to be done and now they all need to be done tomorrow. I hate being a slacker.

Speaking of my trip...Hmmm...how about them Yankee's?

My boys want to go to the bar tomorrow night, as kind of a send off/celebrate March break thing. I'm so totally broke. I don't know. BLAH!

I just "got" the new Queens of the Stone Age CD. I think I'm just as addicted to it as I was the last one. It's really good.

ok enough useless crap. I shall return Tuesday with a rundown of the events of my weekend.

'slater,

Luthor...werd

No comments: