Saturday, July 02, 2005

I Knew There Was Something I Was Forgetting...

Umm...hi.

This whole week I've had that feeling like I forgot something. Well, just remembered what it was...

Ye Olde Blog!

Let's see, week in review:

Monday: Got up early, had a shower, had a smoke, went to work, did the same thing 500 times, came home and did nothing.

Tuesday - Thursday: Lather, Rinse and Repeat.(Thursday night I went to see War of The Worlds. Good blowing stuff up kind of movie. Lots of blood and guts.)

Friday: Happy Canada Day!

For the second year in a row, I spent Canada Day in Detroit. Marc, Nic, a friend of Nic's(who's name totally escapes me) and I went to the Detroit Beer Company for lunch followed by a trip to Oakland Mall.

Food = Good.
Beer = Good.
Finding a toy I've been looking for = Made my day.

Once we got back from the States(I think thats a Windsor thing, anytime we head over to Detroit or go on vacation over there, we all say, "we're going to the States." Anytime I've read or seen people from anywhere else going that way they refer to it as America...just an odd little thing..and that side note ends), we headed over to Marc and Nic's parents for a (now) yearly BBQ. Good food, good drink and good company. I don't think you can ask for much more on a holiday.

The rest of the weekend looks slow...and I'm not complaining.

Sorry for taking so long to update. I'll have more to say soon.

'slater,

Luthor...werd

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i live in vancouver and when we head south we say "we're going to the states" as well ...i think its a close to the border familiarity thing