Monday, March 13, 2006

What a Week This Will Be...

Yeah, it's Monday and I'm already wishing it were Saturday.

This is just going to be one hell of a week.

My Mother is signing her divorce papers tomorrow and is seriously depressed about it. So depressed that she's asked her older demanding sister to come and stay with her this week. One demanding, drives me retarded Aunt leaves...another comes in. It's like a revolving door.

But when she leaves in a few days, My house will me MY house again. I'll be able to walk around in my underwear. I'll be able to shave and do laundry whenever I want. I'll be able to poop and read in the bathroom without someone banging on the door. It's gonna be heaven.

This week also marks the 1 year anniversary of the worst day in my life. Ain't that gonna be special? My mother and I are both going to have relationship ending anniversaries in the same week. SWANKY!

Things are different now, I know. I'm a lot better off then I was then and I feel like a healthier person, so all ends well.


Otherstuff:

Went to London this weekend. It was cool hanging with all my Doyon siblings(I am after all an adopted Doyon). It's rare when we all get together, so the moments when we can and do whatever together is just nice. Marc and I teamed against Rich, Sam and Nic in a game of "Scene it." Last time we were there I kicked major ass. This time not so much. They took us down. I'll have my revenge. mini ps to Rich: At least I know what a roller coaster is...beeyotch.

The great dog search of '06 still continues. My mother has decided she wants a Shih Poo. I've come to the decision that we should get whatever she wants because in all reality, I don't know how much longer we're going to live together and if we get a dog, it should be something she'll love, whether I'm around or not. That being said...still A-W-W-W-W-W!

Things are still going with Steph. It's been almost 4 months now. Which just seems weird. She's in a chronic bad mood at the moment due to the teacher's strike. It sucks for her, but she's talented(take a look at ye olde moblog to see some of her photography) and I know when things settle she'll be ok.

And finally...

I bought Bears fuzzy dice in London. Ya buddy.

'slater,

Luthor...werd

Major PS to Rich: There's a hidden message in here somewhere for you. Find it and I'll give you a cookie.

No comments: