Thursday, March 30, 2006

It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year...

And there came flashes of lightning, rumbling, peals of thunder, an earthquake and a great hailstorm...and Luthor doth post once more...(please don't hurt me for that, I just thought it was funny).

Things have been really crazy of late. I've been working 7 days a week, with lots of 12 hour shifts in that time, so I've just not felt up to posting.

Life is crazy sometimes. It's weird when so much changes when so little has taken place. Chaos Theory sucks sometimes.

It's Wrestlemania on Sunday. Just like the Superbowl, this is it for wrestling. The big dance. A chance to go in a no one and leave as a super star. I just plain love 'Mania.

This year's card leaves a lot to be desired, but I'm still hoping for some good stuff.

The thing I'm most looking forward to isn't even happening on Sunday. It's the night before. My favorite wrestler of all time, Bret "the Hitman" Hart, is being inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame. For the common joe that knows nothing about wrestling this might seem like a ho-hum kind of thing. But for us wrestling fans, this is freaking HUGE.

I'm not gonna go into why it's so huge. Just click HERE, and get the whole story yourself. So yeah. This is stoked me.

Other Stuff:

Don't think the dog thing is happening now. Some stuff has changed and it doesn't look like it will be a possibility. I'm in the middle of a big denial stage about the other stuff, so I don't want to get into it. Let's just say I might be looking for a new place to live.

Saw V for Vendetta last Friday, and all I've been able to think since is how much better everything would be if it were more like that movie. It's masterful and deserves a lot more credit then it gets. If you haven't seen it, do yourself a favor and go and see it.

I love comics still. I hope things continue to be as good as they have been lately. I just love them.

I've gotten on this kick of collecting action figures from the Justice League Unlimited cartoon. This is my most current obsession. I've gotten 20 or so in the last month and need about another 20 in order to get the entire set(well all the characters anyway, there's only so many versions of Batman).

Ok thought process is done. Check out my myspace thing: myspace.com/Iamluthor and add my as a friend.

'slater,

Luthor...werd

No comments: