Wednesday, January 18, 2006

$hit, We're in trouble...

Short post:

I've been to the local mall a lot in recent weeks. It's a cheap place for a date(food and movies within walking distance, and for two people that don't drive, that rules) and I'm always enthused to spend money I don't have.

But I've noticed something really really scary. Everything is closing. First it was Spencer's, then it was Fossil and Tuesday I found out National Sports is going down.

This sucks ass. The last time I remember something like this happening was the mid 80's and early 90's when this city pretty well died because of the automotive dry up.

This is the first time in a while I've been kind of scared about the future financially.

Scary, scary times ahead.

'slater,

Luthor...werd


PS: If you haven't seen "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe", get out there and see it. Brilliant fun, for young and old(They should use that in a commercial, that would rule!).

PSS: Jules gets a gold star for being the only person to fill out the meme thingie.

No comments: